Estimating For Clients
DMC Provides Estimating On All Projects,
Simple or Complex. Estimates are provided
on our DMC Platform.
Please See An Actual Review By A Customer At The End Of This Page
Each estimated item is broken down by the following categories:
1. Itemized Functions
2. Project Management Hours per Item
3. Engineering Hours Per Item
4. Material Costs Per Item
5. Special material purchases per item
6. Equipment rental if needed per item
7. Mill hours per item and function
8. Assembly hours per item and function
9. Sanding per item and function
10. Total shop hours per function, total item, and total project
11. Total engineering and project management labor rate per function, item, and total project.
12. Rate can be changed, automatically.per item or total project, with all totals automatically changed.
13. Total shop, pre-finished labor rate per function, item and total project. Rate can be changed automatically, per item or total project, with all totals automatically changed.
14. Total engineering, project management, all shop labor with the ability to change the hourly rate.
15. Total dollar pre-finished cost
16. Cost per function, item and total project for finishing materials
17. Hours per function, item and total project for finishing
18. Dollar costs for finishing, easily adjustable, changing the total function, item, and total project with ease.
19. Total dollar and hours for finishing, per function, item and total project
20. And many more categories per function, item, and total project:total costs for finishing, packing and loading costs, freight, unloading and distribution costs, installation costs per item and total (fully adjustable), total fabrication and installation per function, item and total, total cost for job-site meals and lodging per item, adjustable overhead, adjustable profit, tax column, and grand total per function, item and total project.
We obtain pricing from your vendors and/or our close relationships, and will negotiate the project for you if desired. Our goal for you is to increase your close rate on estimates as well. So the estimate that we provide must stand up to scrutiny by your customers as well as your needs.
Call 719-375-9470, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An Actual Review from a Satisfied Customer:
We're giving this to all clients to see if our services can be improved, and to see if weaknesses in estimating exist. Please complete and reply giving your honest opinion - it shouldn't take more than 2 minutes. Thanks!
2=NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENT
4=SATISFIED WITH SERVICE
AFTER EACH QUESTION, PLEASE WRITE A "1, 2, 3, 4 OR 5".
1. Are you satisfied with the accuracy of estimates given; in other words, are most aspects of a typical millwork scope included? 5
2. Satisfied with the qualifications & conditions given in items to protect your company's interests? 5
3. Satisfied with the values placed in items, such as hours mill, assembly, etc.? 5
4. Do you feel that dollar values assigned to items are appropriate? 5
5. Is communication between you and DMC satisfactory? 5
6. Are RFI's handled in a professional manner? 5
Please write any comments you wish to include below:
It has been a pleasure working with DMC. I have found that you are willing to working with XXXXX and adjust as we go through the bid process. Very professional.