DMC Estimating and Project Management Platform
Why 28 Tabs and Reports?
1. Each report provides a critical function.
2. Reports are based upon proper estimating and project management needs.
3. Reports are all linked to each other, making it easy to manage a project, allowing a more profitable project.
4. The reporting simplifies the entire estimating and project management process, with automatic proposal creation.
Here are the 28 Tabs and Reports:
File Organization Chart
The Estimate and PM Home Page
The RFI Log
Subcontract Template (supply and install)
Purchase Order (supply only)
Subcontract Template (install only)
The Change Order Form
The Change Order Proposal
Material Costs Report
Purchasing Function Form (Fee Position Instruction)
The Critical Path Report (CPR)
The Cut-List Form
The Project Hours Report
The Engineering Hours Report and Schedule
The Shop Hours Report
The Install Hours Report
Shop Hour Reporting Form
G703 Schedule of Values (Invoicing)
Daily Field Report
The Close-out and Punch List Report
The Profit and Loss Report Per Item
Production Schedule Specific to Estimate and Project
Full Shop Production Schedule (stand-alone)
Check-List to Verify Estimate Accuracy
and the Forms and Instructions Tab
Each estimated item is broken down by the following categories:
1. Itemized Functions
2. Project Management Hours per Item
3. Engineering Hours Per Item
4. Material Costs Per Item
5. Special material purchases per item
6. Equipment rental if needed per item
7. Mill hours per item and function
8. Assembly hours per item and function
9. Sanding per item and function
10. Total shop hours per function, total item, and total project
11. Total engineering and project management labor rate per function, item, and total project.
12. Rate can be changed, automatically. Rate can be changed automatically, per item or total
project, with all totals automatically changed.
13. Total shop, pre-finished labor rate per function, item and total project. Rate can be changed automatically, per item or total project, with all totals automatically changed.
14. Total engineering, project management, all shop labor with the ability to change the hourly rate.
15. Total dollar pre-finished cost
16. Cost per function, item and total project for finishing materials
17. Hours per function, item and total project for finishing
18. Dollar costs for finishing, easily adjustable, changing the total function, item, and total project with ease.
19. Total dollar and hours for finishing, per function, item and total project
20. And many more categories per function, item, and total project:
total costs for finishing, packing and loading costs, freight, unloading and distribution costs, installation costs per item and total (fully adjustable), total fabrication and installation per function, item and total, total cost for jobsite meals and lodging per item, adjustable overhead, adjustable profit, tax column, & grand total per function, item and total project.