DMC Estimating and Project Management Platform
Why 26 Tabs and Reports?
1. Each report provides a critical function.
2. Reports are based upon proper estimating
and project management needs.
3. Reports are all linked to each other, making
it easy to manage a project, allowing a more
4. The reporting simplifies the entire
estimating and project management
process, with automatic proposal creation.
Here are the 26 Tabs and Reports:
Library (Add and Edit Items With Ease)
HOME Est and PM
The RFI Log
Subcontract Template (Furnish and Install)
Purchase Order (Furnish only)
Subcontract Template (Install Only)
Material Costs Report
The Critical Path Report (CPR)
The Cut-List Form
Submittal Hours Report and Schedule
The Shop Hours Report
The Install Hours Report
Project Total Hours Report
G703 Schedule of Values (Invoicing)
The Close-out and Punch List Report
The Profit and Loss Report Per Item
Daily Field Report
Production Schedule For Entire Shop or Specific to Project
Check-List to Verify Estimate Accuracy
a File Organization Suggestion
and the Forms and Instructions Tab
Each estimated item is broken down by the following categories:
1. Itemized Functions
2. Project Management Hours per Item
3. Engineering Hours Per Item
4. Material Costs Per Item
5. Special material purchases per item
6. Equipment rental if needed per item
7. Mill hours per item and function
8. Assembly hours per item and function
9. Sanding per item and function
10. Total shop hours per function, total item, and total project
11. Total engineering and project management labor rate per function, item, and total project.
12. Rate can be changed, automatically. Rate can be changed automatically, per item or total
project, with all totals automatically changed.
13. Total shop, pre-finished labor rate per function, item and total project. Rate can be changed automatically, per item or total project, with all totals automatically changed.
14. Total engineering, project management, all shop labor with the ability to change the hourly rate.
15. Total dollar pre-finished cost
16. Cost per function, item and total project for finishing materials
17. Hours per function, item and total project for finishing
18. Dollar costs for finishing, easily adjustable, changing the total function, item, and total project with ease.
19. Total dollar and hours for finishing, per function, item and total project
20. And many more categories per function, item, and total project:
total costs for finishing, packing and loading costs, freight, unloading and distribution costs, installation costs per item and total (fully adjustable), total fabrication and installation per function, item and total, total cost for jobsite meals and lodging per item, adjustable overhead, adjustable profit, tax column, & grand total per function, item and total project.